1. Watching the rain fall down together. I love seeing her take in the new world around her.
2. Baby jammies, sleeping early in the morning, and holding Daddy's hand.
3. The invitation I designed for my sisters baby shower, EJ is getting a cousin in 6 weeks!!!
4. Silly smiles. I love how they are making their appearance more often with every passing day.
5. Cherry blossoms blooming in our yard.
6. Nothing in the world beats a moment like this.
7. I jumped on that band wagon and I don't regret it. Maybe I do like reading after all. Nursing has afforded me a little extra time to pick up a new hobby.
8. No, no...that was no curling iron. My baby gave me a hickey. A straight up purple and blue collar bone hickey.
9. Blue eyes, you are all that I need.
10. Daddy and Evaleigh's new trick...it gives me a heart attack but I love it. She is already our little performer.