1. Green Apple Jones (it literally tastes like you are biting in to an apple) and homemade Pizza for girls night.
2. My gorgey new navy blues that my mommy bought me on Friday.
3. Erin, my new little sister. She is one heck of a sous chef in the kitchen.
4. Two brother in laws and their fortress of a fire.
5. Jumbomallow. Most fantastic for s'more making. They are the size of a full grown kiwi. I'd like to see someone play "chubby bunny" with those suckers. You get an automatic win if you can fit 2 in your mouth.
6. My super Jones Soda bottle-cap fortune. Thanks Jones, I needed that.
7. Lindsay, my 2nd new little sis. I'm obsessed with her straight across bangs.
8. Mr. Murphy and I trying not to burn up from our bon-bon fire.
9. My real little sister, Bek. I love her and her tender heart to pieces.
Weekends are so heavenly. And this one was full of:
making music with Mr. Murphy
new shirts with bows
making fart noises
and no laundry...because that would be offensive to weekends.