A few things I've been enjoying as of late:
1. Peek-a-boo with this smiley chick in the mornings. She loves to hug attack her stuffed animals and chew on their faces, it's so endearing.
2. Mustard cords and cuddling with my girl in my dads new home.
3. Naps on the swing on the side porch in the almost fall air.
4. Staying up til midnight making little things for my girl. It's a labor of love people, a labor of love.
5. Watching EJ play with my favorite dolly from when I was young, looks like Maryanne found a new friend.
6. Wearing my first engagement ring. One of Johns guitar strings from when we first met. That story here.
7. Hot pink lips on Sunday.
8. Getting the props ready for my first styled shoot with Holly Robbins today. Can't wait, love this new job so much! (no picture here, you'll have to come back to see how it turns out!)